STARTING JULY 4th, 2020
Every Saturday in July
in Uxbridge, Ontario
Have a fun day with the whole family at York-Durham Heritage Park & Railway
Step back in time...
Take a beautiful drive out to Uxbridge. Come help us cellebrate our Heritage Railway and enjoy the following activities that come with your admission:
- Visit our Heritage Station to pick up your train ride ticket.
- Jump onboard ourTrolley as it takes you through our historic town of Uxbridge
- Take part in one of our heritage tours of the yard and equipment
- Our famous kiddie train will be taking kids on a little adventure!
- Have you ever tried a pump car? Come on down to Heritage Days and have a try!
- Celebrate and pay tribute to our veterans during our Flag Raising and lowering ceremonies that happen every day
- Our old fashioned Ice-cream stand will be open for everyone to enjoy
- Have lunch from our food vendors and enjoy it in our picnic area
- Book a high tea in the afternoon at the Track-side Tea Room
...and more activities
SPACE IS LIMITED AND WILL SELL OUT FAST SO PURCHASE TODAY.