We are so excited to have you join us for our first-ever Halloween Themed Day Out With Thomas! We are also very grateful, as a small non profit organization we rely on the support of customers like you to keep these historic tracks moving and to help our wonderful business community in Uxbridge as well.
We’re equally excited to announce a partnership with Dagmar Ski Resort to offer our activities and celebrations. Please note that all Day Out With Thomas guests must arrive, check in, and park at Dagmar Ski Resort at 1220 Lake Ridge Rd, Uxbridge, ON L9P 1R4, Canada. All activities will take place inside the ski resort. Guests will be shuttled to the railway station for their scheduled train ride and photos with Thomas (approximately 10 minute shuttle bus ride from the ski resort to the railway station). Please note guests will not be able to enter via Railway Street and there will not be any parking available at the railroad.
As we all know, times have changed, and our events now must adhere to health protocols for everyone’s safety. Today, we are reaching out with some housekeeping rules, regulations and reminders that will help us all and make your visit more enjoyable.
ALL GUESTS MUST REGISTER AND PARK AT Dagmar Ski Resort at 1220 Lake Ridge Road, Uxbridge, ON. PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO OTHER PARKING OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
PARKING IS $20.00 FOR THE DAY, PER CAR (cash only).
UPON ARRIVAL AT DAGMAR RESORT:
1. Guests must present proof of full vaccination at the lot entrance for everyone in their group.
2. Those who do not have a vaccine passport or do not have their second dose, proof of a negative covid test within 48 hours of your event date is required and must be certified by a health professional or laboratory. (For over 12 years old)
3. If this is not available, as per government regulations, we will have rapid testing available on site at a cost of $24.99 per test. (Credit card payments accepted)
4. Once guests check-in and pass, colored wristbands will be distributed to indicate your party has been screened.
5. In the event that a member of your car tests positive for COVID-19 your entire group will be prohibited from gaining admittance and you will be redirected to TicketWeb to assist with any ticket changes or refund requests at email@example.com. Please understand that this is to protect all guests and participants. TicketWeb’s customer service team will respond to guests within 48 hours.
6. The entire testing process will take less than 15 minutes and will take place inside the comfort of your own vehicle. (Tests will be self-administered and overseen by medical professionals)
7. Masks are required where social distancing is not possible and while indoors which includes inside Dagmar Ski Resort, shuttle buses, and on the train. (For over 2 years old)
All guests must arrive 45 minutes prior to their scheduled train time, this ensures your parking, registration and shuttle experience are enjoyable and not rushed. If you miss your train due to a reason outside of the organization’s control, we are unable to issue a new ticket free of charge or compensate for the loss. We will do our very best to accommodate guests as best we can, but please understand that we are working with limited capacity restrictions to ensure everyone’s safety.
Please remember there are many activities for you and your family to enjoy on the grounds at the ski resort. Don’t forget to wear a costume and we encourage everyone to come EARLY, Ride, Play, and Stay All Day!
Once again, we thank you for your support, if you have any questions you can reach us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to having you onboard
President & CEO
York Durham Heritage Railway
Purchase your tickets here HERE